I designed and developed a shooting game for desktop only is called Attack of the drones,
- The time of gameplay is 1 minute.
- User is required to hit a start button to begin play.
- User can see time left in the game at all times.
- User can see point count at all times.
- When the user hits a damaged box he/she will score a point.
- All boxes change at random intervals or whenever they are clicked.
- When the user hits a good box, 5 points is deducted.
- If a user does not hit a damaged box and it goes away (missed opportunity), a point is deducted.
When time is up:
- Final score is displayed
- Top five scores (of the browser session) are displayed
- If the current score is within the top 5 scores visual cue is provided
- When the top score is achieved, a congratulatory message is provided
- Has a “play again” button
you can play it here. https://ernex24.github.io/game/